“Get Rich Quick” Never works!
How to know if an opportunity is right for you.
So how do you know if a wealth attraction opportunity is right for you? I’ve found there are a few key criteria you should look for in every potential opportunity.
A good opportunity will allow you to:
- Be your own boss. Working for others usually won’t bring you the kind of real financial abundance you probably have in mind. Climbing a corporate ladder is a slow, tedious and downright frustrating process. Want to really be wealthy and free? Find a way to work for yourself.
- Leverage your time. Trading hours for dollars only goes so far. To position yourself as an accumulator of vast amounts of wealth, you will need to leverage your time (see below).
- Unlimited earnings potential. Earnings cannot be limited to a simple salary or a dollars-per-hour equation. They need to be theoretically unlimited so that a little bit of your time or effort is multiplied into greater results.
- Doesn’t cost a fortune to start. This is crucial for many people. Most folks don’t have $50,000 or $100,000 sitting around just waiting to be invested in a business venture. They need to be able to attract wealth without spending a fortune up front. So an ideal wealth attraction opportunity would allow people to build wealth with minimal financial investments.
- Earning money while you sleep. Ideally, any wealth attraction vehicle you pursue should have the potential to earn you money while you sleep. You simply set things in motion, and then maintain the operation using less effort. Even while you’re sleeping (or on vacation or whatever), you should still be earning something. Think about revenue streams that keep flowing, much like a hillside spring that flows year-round.
- Must be ethically and morally sound with the goal of helping others and to “do no harm.” always follow the “Golden Rule,” “Do Unto others as you would have others do unto you.”
- Taps into assets you already have: Attracting wealth shouldn’t require you to get a new degree or spend four years learning a new skillset. You already have tremendous assets in what you know (and WHO you know) right now. A mindful wealth accumulation strategy will allow you to tap into your existing assets, allowing you to attract more wealth being who you are right now!
So what opportunity meets these criteria?
Four types of opportunities come to mind as possible candidates:
Opportunity #1: Invent a health-related product (or supplement).
This is a somewhat risky – but potentially very rewarding – business venture. If you create a new health product that catches on and gets mainstream distribution, you could end up having your product in stores across the world, earning nickels and dimes as customers buy your goods. Getting mentioned on NaturalNews can even help jumpstart your business, but you have to have a really great product to earn that placement.
Launching a product company isn’t easy. It can require a fairly large financial investment, and it’s a 70-hour-a-week kind of job (at least for the first two years). If you love what you’re doing, that’s great, but for most people, the hours are too intense, and the outcome too uncertain. Only approach this idea if you have a truly revolutionary product idea that’s an instant hit with everybody you describe it to.
A related idea is to join a successful franchise, although the startup costs can be significant. There are still some opportunities. (Have fun managing the teenage help, though…)
Opportunity #2: Create a book, DVD or other publishable content.
This is easier said than done, of course, but if you do it right, this approach leverages your time and can earn you money while you sleep. Of course, most books don’t sell very well. Being a successful author (or DVD creator) requires dedication and great marketing.
If you pursue this route, my advice is to avoid working with the major book companies and, instead, self-publish books that you sell electronically. It’s a LOT more profitable, and you avoid all the up-front costs associated with printing 3,000 copies of your book.
Opportunity #3: Be an affiliate marketer with an internet site. This has the advantage of minimizing your investment (there’s virtually none) and leveraging your time. You can earn anywhere from 4% – 25% on affiliate links to products related to your blog or website.
The key here, of course, is attracting readers. Without real people reading your content, you won’t earn anything from affiliate marketing. So becoming proficient at writing is essential for those pursuing this opportunity. You’ll also need to put in 3-6 months just building an audience before you can expect any real success.
Opportunity #4: Find success with a health-related network marketing company.
People who are good with other people tend to do very well in network marketing companies, and the business structure leverages your time and requires very little in the way of startup costs.
On the down side, many of the networking marketing companies I’ve seen are selling “junk” products made with fillers and junk juices. All those expensive, bottled liquids containing acai, mangosteen and other exotic fruits are a good example. I’ve looked at many of them and have only seen a handful that I can stand behind as a pharmacist.
In all, these are the best four opportunities available today for attracting mindful wealth. Again, they are:
- Start your own product or service company.
- Create a book, DVD or other publishable content (and the market it).
- Be an affiliate marketer of other people’s products or services.
- Join a mindful, quality-focused network marketing company.
None of these are effortless.
Everything worth having requires some effort on your part, but I aim to help you “minimize the effort required while maximizing the results you get.” I personally chose option 4.
I just spent 2 years researching many opportunities. I even advertised many of them through social media to get feedback from friends. Only 1 company stood out over all the others, in fact throughout the research process my wife kept telling me that this company is the one because she felt their products were superior.
The company I chose is a first to market health and wellness company. With over 400 products from which to choose, there are products that people would buy anyway so it is just a matter of buying from their own online store. The compensation plan is designed so even the novice can begin earning an income.
To find out more contact me.
Keith Abell, RPh CIP MI