1. When you start out you don’t have to be talented.
2. When you start you have the opportunity to learn new and valuable skills.
3. You have an above average chance of becoming rich.
4. It pays you for your results.
5. You get to multiply or leverage your time.
6. When you get started you surround yourself with positive people.
7. It has an unlimited upside.
8. You get to travel to great places.
10. The business is willable and transferable.
Keith Abell, RPh CIP MI
Save Money, Get Healthy, Earn Cash!